(702) 666-1440 - Angel Angelov
OUR SERVICE is built around putting the clients massage needs first. We cater to the business professional who doesn't have time to visit a spa, or simply to the person who prefers to enjoy a massage in the comfort and privacy of their own home, office or hotel. Whether you live here, or are in the Las Vegas area on business, vacation, or for any other type of event, a massage is just a phone call away. We make it easy and convenient for the client by going to them. We offer a wide range of massage modalities, all professionally designed and led to target your therapeutic massage needs. We provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage,Trigger Point, Sports Massage ,Prenatal Massage and Chair Massage. We also specialize in same day out-call massage appointments. Our clients come from all walks of life and are made up of both male and female clients. Our service offers a natural way to maintain optimum health without the hassles and side affects of prescription medications. Massage therapy on an out call basis is also being used for a means of stress reduction and relaxation for many health issues. We also provide corporate chair massage, chair massage for conventions, or any other type of chair massage that you might need. We are board certified and licensed by the State Of Nevada and City of Las Vegas.
Why Get A Message?
- Touch is the first sense to develop in humans, and may be the last to fade.
- A touch of any kind can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- Touch stimulates the release of endorphins (the body's natural pain killers) which is why a mother's hug for a child's skinned knee can literally make it better.
- The three most often cited reasons for getting a therapeutic massage are relaxation (27%), relief of muscle soreness, stiffness or spasm (13%), and stress reduction (10%).
- Fifty-four percent of primary care physicians and family practitioners say they would encourage their patients to pursue massage therapy as a complement to medical treatment.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- And last but not least relaxation.